A great recipe for turkey lovers. This method of preparation, with dried sage leaves and ginger, will not leave anyone disappointed. Needless to mention that it is very rich in protein.
- 900 g lean ground turkey
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place the ground turkey in a large bowl, add the cayenne pepper, ginger, salt, pepper and sage, and mix well to combine.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Shape 16 round patties and fry in the skillet for about 5 minutes per side, until golden brown on all sides.