It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Food bank petition to be considered in Parliament: Southend Echo
- Have yourself a cheaper little Christmas: Top secret Tagine spice pots.
- Fish korma, 72p – recipes from Charity Curry Night!
- David Cameron forced to debate hunger crisis as our petition reaches 100,000 signatures (Daily Mirror, 5 December)
- WE DID IT! Foodbanks and hunger to be debated in the House of Commons. #jackspetition
- Jack Monroe’s alternative Autumn Statement: “This is not a responsible recovery.”
- #jackspetition Day 2: 91,186 people have signed so far – please carry on sharing!
- Muffizzas, 17p each – quick snacks or lunchbox goodies!
- Thankyous and acknowledgements.
- Short listed: “Person of the Year”