Hearty and filling soup loaded with ground beef, potatoes and spices. and noodles flavored with Indian spices. It will take you just 30 minutes to prepare it.
Spicy Potato Soup Recipe
- 450 g ground beef
- 4 cups potatoes cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cans (240 g each) tomato sauce
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place the beef in a saucepan and set over medium heat. Let it cook, turning over 1-2 times through cooking, until brown on both sides. Drain the excess fats and then add the tomato sauce, potatoes, onion.
- Pour in the water, season with hot pepper sauce, salt, pepper. Once the soup starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for about an hour, until the potatoes become fork tender.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and enjoy.