This salad is full of protein and fiber and can easily be incorporated into your healthy lifestyle. Add freshly squeezed lemon juice to make the taste complete
Roasted Courgette and Feta Potato Salad
- 1 courgette
- a fistful of fresh mint
- a fistful of fresh parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50 g Greek cheese (feta-style or goat’s cheese)
- 120 ml natural yogurt
- 500 g cooked potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Trim the courgette, dice and place in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the finely chopped parsley and mint, lemon zest, juice, onion and pressed garlic.
- Add oil, stir well and pour the dressing over the courgette slices. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes, until tender.
- Transfer the courgette along with cooking juices into a salad bowl, add the crumbled cheese and lightly mash with a fork. Finally add the potatoes and yogurt and mix to coat.