Here is a very easy and simple breakfast recipe. Just take a bowl, mix all ingredients in it, bake in the oven and enjoy.
Quick and Easy Yorkshire Puddings
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil, for cooking
- Heat oven to 375 F. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with vegetable oil and heat in the oven.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Gradually add the flour and mix until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Season with a pinch of salt if desire.
- Transfer the batter into a jug and then pour into the hot muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes until the puddings become puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.