A tasty and healthy salad for those who are fond of cooked potatoes.
Potato Salad With Basil, Yogurt and Sultanas
- 500 g potatoes, peeled, halved
- 1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 tbsp basil leaves
- ½ tbsp mint leaves
- Peel the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Add enough water to cover and set over high heat. When it boils, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook . for 15 minutes until tender. Drain and let them cool. Refresh under cold running water. Drain. Cut potatoes in half.
- Meanwhile mix the lemon juice, yoghurt, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Cut the cooled potatoes in cubes and place in a salad bowl along with sultanas and chopped herbs. Pour the dressing over, season with salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy.