Sure, you’ll like this tasty version for peanut t butter granola. It can be served as a vitamin-rich breakfast for your family.
Peanut Butter Honey Granola
- 25 g butter
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- 300 g old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Combine the honey, peanut butter and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Fold in the oats, season with a pinch of cinnamon and vanilla extract and stir well to combine.
- Spread the granola on the bottom of a greased baking sheet and flatten the top with a spoon.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy.
- It will keep for up to a month in a sealed container.