This hearty and flavorful pasta can easily be made in a couple of minutes and will satisfy everyone.
Pasta with Chickpeas and Tomatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups tomato, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups angel hair, hot cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 (450 g) can chickpeas, drained
- 60 g grated Asiago cheese
- Add the oil to a large pan and set over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, fry for a minute, then stir in the tomato. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Tip in the chickpeas, cooked pasta, and basil, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Transfer the pasta mixture to a serving bowl, drizzle with vinegar, sprinkle with cheese and chopped basil. Toss to combine.