This is a wonderful pasta salad loaded with summer flavors. It is prepared in short time, yet gives you an unforgettable experience.
Orzo Salad with Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp pine nuts
- Start cooking the orzo. Place the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, combine the halved tomatoes, oil, dill, grated lemon zest, and season with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes
- Drain the cooked orzo in a colander and add to the bowl with tomato mixture. Sprinkle the salad with feta, mix well to coat and serve.