Delicious and easy recipe with step-by-step instructions.
Mixed Bean Goulash
- 1 can (15 oz) red beans
- 1 can (15 oz) baked beans
- 2 large clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 onion
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 can (11 oz) chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Marmite sauce (or Umami)
- 1 cube vegetable broth
- 1 tsp sugar
- First, drain and rinse the beans.
- When everything is well rinsed, set aside.
- Peel and cut the onion, peeled and finely sliced garlic.
- Put the onion and garlic in a large frying pan with oil and paprika, and fry over low heat until the onion softens.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, Marmite or Umami sazce, the crumbled stock vegetable cube, sugar and half a jar of water, and mix well. Simmer gently for 15 minutes until the mixture becomes thick and glossy.
- Pour in the colander with the rinsed beans, stir well and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.