Cheese and bacon assembled on dinner rolls make a delicious and satisfying lunch or snack. Soy cheese is perfect for a vegetarian option.
- 1 (240 g) can Pillsbury refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 (240 g) jar pizza sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 16 pepperoni or 8 pieces bacon
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Arrange your rolls on a baking sheet and press on tops with your hands so they are flattened.
- Spread a tablespoon sauce over each roll and then top with cheese pieces. Add meat on top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, until the cheese melts and the rolls become light golden.