Exotic and delicious taste, mushrooms soup brings many health benefits to your body – with minimal calories.
1/3 of a recipe (9.9 ounces) Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Mint leaves, fresh
- 1 pepper, finely chopped, seedless
- 1 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp dry funghi mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, slightly crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all mushrooms in a saucepan with water. Boil for 15-20 minutes. When ready, strain the mushrooms and set aside.
- In a large saucepan with olive oil, add the garlic, onion and black pepper and sauté until softened. Add the dill and thyme.
- Pour the white wine and the stock. Add the mushrooms. Adjust salt and pepper and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the herbs and garlic.
- Serve immediately.
- If desired, top with chopped chives on top. If you prefer a creamy soup, add 1/2 cup of fresh cream and process the soup in a blender.