It will take you some time to roast ham with vegetables, but the result will surpass all your expectations
Honey Roasted Ham With Vegetables
- 400 g baby carrots
- 300 g frozen pearl onions
- 500 g prewashed new red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1-1.2 kg cooked boneless ham shank
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Coat a large baking pan with oil.
- Arrange the cut onions, potatoes and carrots in the pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt. Toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Then using a spatula, push the vegetables to the edges of the pan and place the ham in the center.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the mustard, cloves and honey in a small bowl and drizzle over the ham and veggies. Bake for another 6-7 minutes, until the vegetables and ham turn golden brown.
- Slice the ham and serve warm with roasted vegetables.