It takes no time to make garlic bread, but the taste is unbelievable. It’s perfect to serve with a cup of plain Greek Yogurt.
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut in slices
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter and oil. Add the crushed garlic and salt, and mix well.
- Nest, stir in the finely chopped parsley.
- Cut the bread diagonally into 2-3 cm slices, but not all the way through and spread the garlic mixture over the slices.
- Wrap the bread in loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes. Open the foil and bake for another 3-5 minutes until crispy.