To increase your diet, learn how to make gluten-free banana bread ideal for your breakfast or snack!
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix the rice flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and chopped nuts in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine eggs, mashed bananas, honey, vanilla and melted coconut oil; mix well.
- Combine the rice flour mixture with egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour the dough into a bread loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Insert the toothpick into the center of the bread - when the comes out clean, remove it from the oven.
- Let cool, slice and serve.
Percent daily values based on the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.