Pasta has had many thousands of forms and experienced millions of dressings . Try this one too. Maybe this will become one of your favorites.
Creamy Pasta with Salmon
- 450g pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 3 (150 g each) fresh salmon fillets, skinned, cubed
- 150 ml double cream
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the pasta in a pot of boiling salted water and cook following package directions. Once cooked, drain in a colander.
- Meanwhile, add the oil to a frying pan and set over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook for 3-5 minutes, until the onion becomes tender and translucent.
- Slice the salmon into cubes and add to the pan followed by the double cream.
- Cook for 5 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta, season with salt and pepper and stir well until coated.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.