Pasta has a lot of ways to prepare, try this one too. The blend of garlic, mint, parsley and lemon juice pair nicely with green beans and pasta.
Creamy Greek cheese and courgette pasta
- 1 courgette
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Handful of fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
- Handful of fresh parsley
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 50 g Greek cheese (feta or goat’s cheese)
- 100 ml natural yogurt, plus a little extra to taste
- 70 g fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed
- 160 g pasta
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Dice the courgette and place in a roasting pan. Finely chop the mint and parsley and place in a small bowl. Add the lemon zest and juice, crushed garlic and oil. Stir well and pour the mixture over courgette slices. Toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a bowl, along with cooking juices and mash with a fork.
- Add the yogurt, stir well and set aside.
- Place the spaghetti in a pot of boiling water and cook following packet directions, about 10 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the green beans and continue cooking until tender.
- Pour of the cooking water and add the courgette sauce over. Toss well to coat. Place in a individual bowls, garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
- If you are a short of time, you may prepare the sauce by combining the grated courgette with the remaining sauce ingredients in a bowl. Let them sit for 15 minutes and your super quick and delicious sauce will be ready.