This grilled chicken topped with a spicy tomato mixture and cheese will melt in your mouth. Try to see as good as promised.
Chicken Breast with Olives and Tomatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved (250 g each)
- 20 olives, halved
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing, divided
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Coat the grill grate with cooking spray.
- Season the chicken with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper and toss to coat evenly.
- Grill the chicken for 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Place the tomatoes, olives and half of the dressing in a medium skillet and set over medium high heat. Once the tomatoes become tender, remove from the heat.
- Spoon the remaining dressing over the grilled chicken.
- Using a sharp knife slice the chicken and place in a serving plate. Top with a tablespoon of tomato mixture, sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese and serve garnished with fresh basil leaves.