Simple, easy, yet amazingly tasty. Garlic gives a delicious flavor to cutlets.
Chicken and Pork Cutlets
- 450 g ground chicken
- 450 g ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 medium onion, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lukewarm water
- 2 -3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup breadcrumbs for meat mix
- 1½ cups breadcrumbs to coat meatballs
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken and pork. Add the grated onion, minced garlic, egg, mayo, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and mix well to combine. Add 1-2 tablespoon lukewarm water if needed.
- Moisten your hands with water and shape the meat mixture into patties.
- Add the vegetable oil or butter to a pan and set over medium heat.
- Once hot, coat the patties with breadcrumbs and fry for 7-10 minutes per side until cooked through and golden-brown on both sides.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.