This is a great side dish with cheese and mushrooms, Quite simple to make and delicious, too. Great to be served with mashed potatoes or green salad.
- 250 g button mushrooms
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp grated cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- In another bowl beat the egg. Rinse the mushrooms and drain well.
- Coat the mushrooms with the flour, after which dip in the egg. Coat the mushrooms with breadcrumbs and arrange on a baking sheet greased with cooking oil.
- Bake at 180 C for 25 minutes, turning once through the cooking timeTransfer to the breadcrumb cheese mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve warm.