A simple, quick and tasty recipe that offers a protein and fiber rich ingredients. It can be served alone as a healthy breakfast or as a side dis
Cauliflower Cheddar Muffins
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, finely blended
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp jalapeño, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ⅓cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- In a large bowl, mix the jalapeño, ground cauliflower, eggs and olive oil.
- Stir in the grated cheeses. Add the onion flakes, baking powder, garlic powder, coconut flour, salt and pepper, and mix until blended.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with oil. Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared muffin cups and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the top is light golden.
- Let the muffins stay in the muffin mould for 20 minutes to firm up.