Simple, yet absolutely delicious pork chops, will take its decent place in your recipe book.
Breaded Pork Chops
- 2 pieces of pork chops
- 1 egg
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp of plain flour
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parsley to garnish
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dust them with flour on both sides and then dip in the egg until evenly coated.
- Transfer to the breadcrumbs and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Place the chops in the hot oil and roast for 10-12 minutes per side until golden brown on both side.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve warm.