Combine the garlic powder, parsley and salt to season the potatoes. Serve with chicken or fresh green salad.
Baked Garlic Parsley Potatoes
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Rinse the potatoes under running water and pierce with a fork in several places.
- Season with salt and garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Rub the seasonings with your hands so the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Put the potatoes on a lightly greased baking pan and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Serve the potatoes garnished with chopped fresh parsley and topped with a dollop of sour cream.