If you are looking for a dessert recipe with fruit, you have already found it. Top the apples with spicy flour mixture, bake in the oven and enjoy.
- 4 apples, peeled
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4cup cold butter
- Heat the oven to 180°C. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Thinly slice the apple and arrange on the bottom the pan.
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter in a bowl. Mix until the mixture resembles crumbs.
- Top the apples with the spicy flour mixture and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream.