Almond crusted chicken seasoned with paprika, cumin and coriander seeds will melt in your mouth. It cannot leave anyone indifferent.
Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers
- 500 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground coriander seed s
- ¼ tsp ground cumin seeds
- Preheat your oven to 200 °C.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the almond meal, coriander and cumin seeds, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg. Coat the chicken pieces with egg, and then roll in the almond meal mixture until evenly coated.
- Place the chicken strips on the baking pan coated with cooking oil and bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown, turning 1-2 times through the cooking time.